HCT’s Summer Semester 2019 courses are open to:
- New High School graduates who have earned a High School certificate during 2019
- Current undergraduates at a college/university who would like to study for a summer semester
- Other interested learners from the industry or community
To be eligible to apply, (in addition to the minimum of a high school certificate or higher) applicants must have the minimum English Language proficiency testing requirement, being one of the following:
- IELTS Academic band 5.0
- EmSAT-English 1100
To apply for a Summer Semester all applicants must upload, with their application the following documents:
- Copy of High School certificate (if recent school leaver).
- Copy of valid English language proficiency test certificate.
- Recent colour passport style photograph of at least 300 Dpi resolution (maximum 2 MB in size).
- Copy of valid Emirates ID card – both sides.
Please note that male applicants can only apply for enrollment at a HCT male campus. Female students can only apply for enrollment at a HCT female campus. All successful applicants must adhere to and obey HCT regulations and terms of conduct.