HCT’s Summer Semester 2017 courses are open to:
- New High School graduates who have earned a High School certificate during 2017
- Current undergraduates at a college/university who would like to study for a summer semester
- Other interested learners from the industry or community
Applicants can apply for enrollment in up to two (2) of the credit-bearing courses in either Summer Semester.
In order to be eligible to apply, (in addition to the minimum of a high school certificate or higher) applicants must have the minimum English Language proficiency testing requirement, being one of the following:
- IELTS Academic band 5.00
- CEPA 180
- iBT 62
- TOEFL 500
In order to apply for a Summer Semester all applicants must upload, with their application the following documents:
- Copy of valid High School certificate for 2016 (if recent school leaver)
- Copy of valid English language proficiency test certificate
- Recent colour passport style photograph of at least 300 Dpi resolution (maximum 2 MB in size)
- Copy of valid National ID card (Emirates ID card – both sides)
Applicants can apply for enrollment in up to two (2) of the credit-bearing courses in either Summer Semester. Enrolment of Summer Semester will start on 18th of April. The last day to apply for Summer Semester I is May 18 and last day to apply for Summer Semester II is the 19th of June 2017.
Please note that male applicants can only apply for enrollment at a HCT male campus. Female students can only apply for enrollment at a HCT female campus.
All successful applicants must adhere to and obey HCT regulations and terms of conduct.